只有我了解这幸福感觉
美得值得付出一切
美得值得付出一切
First hour he caught alot woohoo my fisherman



Stunned face hahahah
Then followed by me wheehee and i caught the biggest prawn ever in that pond.
Can't describe the joy here. BUT IM REALLY DAM HAPPYZ!!!! HaHAHHAHA.
I really scream when i felt the weight. It's damn damn heavy!!!!!
Like 2 aunties + dar helped in taking out the hook.
I know i'm cek ark but the BIG PRAWN REALLY TASTE LIKE HEAVEN.
Prawns hate me now. :'(
To prawns: I not gna touch prawn noodles for one week k. :)

LOOK! I FEEL LIKE SURVIVOR.


HAHAHAHA
1;100 chance i tio jackpot woo!!
Both of us caught 20 over prawns by the end of the day.
HEHEHEEHE i don't care if we're noob or whatever 'cause it's ultimate FUN!!!!!!!
AHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Credits to my fisherman for taking those hooks out of the prawniiezx
Good job!!!!
AND THE AHPEK JEALOUS OF ME CAUSE I CAUGHT HIS PREY HAHAHAHA
/LOL
Went for dinner there hehe PRAWNNEHZ

The big prawn shrink in size.

Fisherman has lousy photoskills.
I'm better. :P


Miiex wiib dha pwiincerx and 2 ice mountainx!! hehezxzx.
Hooome tired and smell of prawns
I feel cek ark towards the prawns but ITS EITHER US OR OTHERS SO WHY NOT....
*Chants*
1) I need to tell you a secret look at 5
2) The answer is look at 11
3) Don't get mad look at 15
4) Calm down dont be mad look at 13
5) First look at 2
6) Dont be that angry look at 12
7) I just wanted to say I love you.
8) What I wanted to tell you is.. THE ANSWER IS ON 14
9) Be patient look at 4
10) This is the last time I'm going to do this look at 7
11) I hope you're not mad when I say this look at 6
12) Sorry look at 8
13) Dont get mad look at 10
14) I dont know how to say this but look at 3
15) You must be really mad look at number 9




No comments:
Post a Comment