Monday, March 8, 2010

Dedicated to my preciousss

-
Hello dardardardar,
我们半年了!

I've got loads to say, but you know my heart.
So i'm gna summarize everything here. (:

Time passes really fast.
Its like just yesterday when we're watching our first movie, exchanging first letters, first meal, first Ben&jerry.

Indeed, the first few months we went through have plenty of ups and downs, times we're not stable yet, times we're confused, unsure of where to go.
However, you stay where you are, guiding our relationship all along.
You gave in even if i'm clearly at wrong and demanding.
You gave me security that i'll never find in any others.
I will never worry about anything when i'm with you. (except times when you make me feel super guilty.)

You gave in to me, laugh with me, joke with me, cry with me, care about me...
Just like a family member.

You're another part of me, inseparable.
You're my counsellor, good to confront to and understanding, always supporting me
You're my teacher, pushing up my grades.
You're my robot, no grumblings even after a very tiring and long day
You're my security guard, giving me all the security i needed
You're my heart, i depend on you
You're my life, my soul, my boy.
Most importantly, you're my 24 hour superhero. :D

I love the times when we bicker over small little things and you gave in to me
I love the times when we watch movie together, laugh together and cry together
I love the times when you took care of me when i'm sick
I love the times spend with you.
& I'm thankful for those.

Dearest superhero, don't overtire yourself.
Even heroes have the right to bleed, right?
I know it's not easy.
I'm here for you always.
Its alright to feel tired, 'cause you're a human afterall.
I'll always be with you until the very end.

I just went through a time travel, gathering all our wonderful times spent together.
From our very first date, nehsa, dehkor, to our 2nd month in library, to sentosa, to hiking, exchanging of gifts, countdown party, homeless, doing cute stuffs, prawning...all th way til just now, 845pm.
Here they are. :)
(Click for larger view)




















Hope they brought back to you alot of memories!
& Don't worry, there're still plenty of spaces for future photos. :)
(P.S/ FORGOT TO TAKE NEHSA&DEHKOR PHOTO =X)

To me, the most impt time spend with you(MOST though all are impt) is during the countdown of 2010.
You should know why.
I really really think i deserve a big slap and i'm guilty til now.
I didn't treat you like how you treated me everyday without fail.

Sorry to my dearest.
I'll be a better girl.

Once again,
HAPPY 6TH MONTH! (L)
We'll always be, till the end.

No comments: