Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Venting anger.

These few days i've been very very extremely pissed.
HBP.

So i came here to vent my anger.
If you dun wna see anything vulgar/piss-ful, click 'X' thxbye.

-
Firstly, autoCADD.
We've to fucking design a backdrop, using this prog.
Go&die.
I've redo my backdrop 87237216673 times simply because i've to hatch the bg first.
This leads me to being so feddup that i forgot about how i want to design and just anyhow draw some craps.
Craps include out of shape stars, weird circles, with weird colors.
Fuck it.
After doing we still have to put in a CD and print out and change into some adobe thing and create blocks of some shapes.
I nearly bang my laptop.
Like seriously..?

Secondly, GEM.
I've met cock-up grpmates, excluding ly.
Seriously..
This is a fucking group work.
There are obviously stuffs like case studies we've to discuss about. Or rather, research together.
We can always pick the best out of them.

That guy just fucking split the work leaving me completely speechless.
Split the work like no one's business.
Still quite proud of it. Totally WOO~
Ended up me&ly need to research on case studies&possible career paths.

Try typing "melancholic/melancholic case studies" at google, they give you crap results.
I've been finding for 3 days and my eyes are really going cock.
Luckily susan taught me to use factiva, if not i rly will submit empty work to my grp mates WITHOUT feeling GUILTY.
Again, factiva doesn't have a lot melancholic cases.
I've found choleric, sanguine, but NOT MELANCHOLIC! RAWR.
After like 1 hr, finally found a rare one, which i THINK is a case of melancholic.

Who cares if its wrong lah, you fucking find for me if you think it's wrong lor.
Seriously...RAWR

What i mean is that, at least there should be some discussion?
How can a group work be like this.? No meeting ups to do, no conversation, NOTHING!
Why do i see other groups meeting up to do, or at least have MSN convos, while mine is ...
just like an individual work. I can do it individually.
We haven't even decide on when to compile, well, may be thursday? I don't know.
Previously i will initiate meeting up for some discussions even for my cca,
for this, i don't bother.
Seriously.. I don't care anymore.
I just hope my next GEM group won't be as sucky.

Thirdly, BROCHURE.
Why are we becoming design students to design brochures?
People have special programmes to do brochures, but we're doing at MSWORD.
It's so fucking hard.
From aligning the pictures, resizing everything, even inserting the textbox is driving me crazy.
I don't know why we are doing this.
Is there any link?
Just don't get it why.

-
Done with venting.
Still feeling quite pissed now.

No comments: