Saturday, January 9, 2010

Chapter FOUR.

So baby don’t worry, you are my only.
You won’t be lonely, even if the sky is falling down.
You’ll be my only, no need to worry.


(Chapter Four. <3)



-





I'm finally done with open house!















Thurs did my duty at the tour bus area.
Running back and forth same place.. like mad woman!
Hahaha.
Oh yah i'm satisfied with my cadd's results. :)


Friday catch alvin & the chipmunks & the chipettes with dardardardar
Quite awesome but at some point of time i find their voices irritating
Heheh 3.5/5!
I wna watch fourth kind, vampire's assistant, spy next door, & Hachiko!
Saw the Hachiko's preview and totallyyyyy love it im so gna catch it hehe


k then today went back early morning to help out with mentoring's booth
our timeslot sold 27 rings...credits to kelly! Hahaha.
Anddddd did i mention three of the 27 come from charmaine, fionn&vivian!
YAAY, I FINALLY SAW SOME JSS STUDENTS DURING THESE 3 DAYSSSS!!
Charmaine : " Why did you choose SP?"
Me : *Shrug shoulders*
I SERIOUSLY....DON'T KNOW.
My first choice wasn't SP but yea, i'm beggining to love it mreeeee!
Awesome people, awesome friends, awesome food (NOT), awesome toilets (NOT!!!)


:D
Later half of the day was spent at wan ting's house
Did finish our IDEAS in only one day
We're awesome & all of us are bloody tired
HEHEHE


k bye go do my brochure liao

No comments: