Monday, January 7, 2008

To someone:
Reply to your post.
I nvr say that i don't trust you -.-
Anw, i asked cy ystd about the during & aftr cco thingy.
She said she don't rmb & she nvr talk to you also.
So i don't think we can get anything from her on mon also.
What i wna say is, just maintain liddat.
Because, whos speaking the truth, we still don't know yet.
I knew that before cco, you did say something.
But aftr/during cco, only you&lh know.
What she told me,& what you told me, some match, some don't.
Just like you confess saying that before cco you did say something,
& she told me the same also.
But ive alr put behind everything before the camp.
I think you will know whats the meaning of being backstab yea.
You just kana-ed ystd, pain anot? xD
But nvm, thats all in the past.
I also hope we can remain like the past few mths,
but i also can't say that you're right, lh wrong,
or lh right, you're wrong.
No prove, unless cy recalls.
Actually what matters is now, you know what i mean.
Its very hard to 说出口 to ask you don't backstab,bcause everything is like so fine&high,
before lh phones.
Anw, yea. I know you nvr already, since nov.
I confirm the thing on mon won't spoil our friendship,
Because i just want to know the truth.
You're 双面人, i agree.
I said it t you alot of times.
But whats wrong w/ 双面人? Alot of people are like that.
Because they don't wna lose any friends.
Haha, right now, rmb who we hate most lah.
The bo taiji find taiji one.
You know you know? >.>

To another someone:
Thanks for saying everything out t me.
But the aftr&during cco thing, do you have any prove?
Bcos at first you say cy can be ur witness.
But she said she don't rmb.
How?
o.o

No comments: