Didnt rly have lessons ystd.
But i did rather study whole day w/ happymealers around,
than going something else.
I duwna talk about it.
Went choir, & quite alot of things happen.
Some animal is just simply bias.
Well, everybody can see that.
Its not only me.
I think i shall say abit of what i wanted to say to that animal ystd, just that i didn't have th dumb courage to speak up.~
Yea, i dont have any rights to know what the shit people are doing there becos im not in commitee.
But please lah, which cca is like this? completely left out non-commitee membr.
I know im now the only one in sec4 which dont have any commitee post,
So you this animal don't bother about me.
You all have what camp mtg, & you specify that ONLY COMITEE MEMBRs are allowed.
Last time, long time ago, when ppl get their commitee post, i don't fucking know whos the one who said that as long as the meeting is NOT REALLY THAT OFFICIAL, then non-comm membrs can join in.
You all are like, say no action? only know how to say.
Can you, this animal, put yourself in my place.
What if you're the only one w/o a comm post in a cca,& you don't fucking know a thing.
Somemore you're graduating.
CCA DISPLAY, I KNOW IT OONLY ON TUES.
SOMEMORE, ITS NOT CHOIR MEMBERS WHO TOLD ME.
If ziying&chufang didn't tell me, i think i will know it ONLY on YESTERDAY.
Ok fine, if you all say i didn't attend choir prac on the DEC HOLS often,
I HAVE VALID REASONS.
I told someone that i won't be coming to choir because I HAVE TO GO MSIA.
if you all don't believe, I STILL GOT PASSPORT.
& sometime during the holiday, ive got checkups for the tumour thing in my throat
& i rly have problems w/ my stomach during the hols.
If you want me t prove, i cld bring my meds to you.
Untill now, i still haven confirm about the tumour, second appt is at FEB.
You all still dont believe? might as well follow me go see doc.
Tsk.
Anyway, right now, im no longer interested in whatever mtgs you all are doing.
Thats your own problem.
I will still be attending choir pracs, because i need the cca pts&testimonials.
Hope dat animal will see.
& i don't wish to talk to her anymore because she's just simply 不讲理
She just simply show bias towards combine sci classes.
I dare you to call my parents, just like what you said on phone ystd.
Haha(:
*
Yay, one happy thing ystd.
Got my 双面飞轮海。
Weeee, high like hell.
[:
I'll not let any dumb reasons affect my mood.
~
//Added* @ 6.37PM
I realise there's really alot of different people in my life.
People find problems for no particular reason.
As if we've offended her or something.
Stop tagging yourself, idiot;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment