Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Time passes real fast i'm done with my first year in poly. Soon i'll be on my 2nd year and tadah! done with poly. I know it will be weird to talk about your future at such an early stage when you've just complete your first year. But who say it's wrong to be future-listic? :D

Me&Him went to lao pa sat for dinner today and i noticed the tall buildings surrounding that area. I told him i want to be at the highest level when i'm older, working in the office. Nah, not that i really like office work, but after hearing what people say about being "vicious" in the event industry, i'm afraid i won't be able to cope with those stress. I shall change my mind again about staying in the events industry after poly. ><>

Morning, have breakfast, driving to office, saying good morning to colleagues. Afternoon, lunch out with colleagues, exploring the nice dining places. Dinner, going home & whip something, or having dinner outside with my dearest. He'll be driving, with me sitting at the side. Or vice versa. We'll go for a spin to see the nightlights, and back to our cozy yet spacious home for a rest. Weekends, enjoying our time outside at fantastic places.

Life with kids and a nice helpful maid will be even better.

Of course, i know life would not be as simple or smooth. There will be ups and downs etc. And we've to work hard to achieve what life we want.

-
Back to real life.
Going school again tomorrow for trials.
Friday & Saturday for educational fair.

To summarize,
I've 6 MORE DAYS to HONG KONG.
DISNEYLAND IS COMING TRUE IN 1 WEEK.
I can't wait.

No comments: