-
I've nothing to blog about here. Didn't went out the whole of yesterday, make pancakes & lor bak with mummy. Wheee~ My mum says i'm a pancake color exper :P! Lorbak, i've nothing to say. I took out the sushi roller & i thought i can roll the lor bak with that. In the end, the ingredients all came out.
Meeting b today. (I realise B can mean alot of things. Baby, Boyfriend, Baba.) Haha! Omg, diary of the wimpy kid is out tomorrow! Should i go catch it? I wna watch the movie so much after reading the book. But i've to go school tomorrow at 7pm. :( Theres so much movies i wna watch!! Like Shutter Island, Ju-On, Date Night, Clash of Titans.. But my $$ is running out. I gna find a long part-time job whne i come back from HK. I hate times when i've no money and my b has to fork out money. hate it hate it.

No comments:
Post a Comment