ARGHHHHHH
The feeling is so...
Like i'm crying all the time.
Might be too stress already.
I feel so detached from everyone recently.
I feel that whatever i do, they look like crap.
Not nice enough, not perfect enough.
I got unhappy over trivial mistakes.
I even scold people who helped me.
What's happening?
I know, i deserved a slap in the face.
That's why now, i feel like just isolating myself from people.
I feel so bad to everyone. Esp you.
I should be contented & proud of what i've done no matter how shitty it looks.
I know i've tried hard..that's it.
Was so very very mentally drained by assignments. RAWR!
Makes me so pissed that i wna SHOUT!
Watched JUMP & VAMPIRE'S ASSISTANT this week for stress-relieving.
Great movies! :)
&
Went to do this with my dearest
Happy Happy :D:D:D




So cute right !!
But the heart shape we drew was quite unsuccessful =/
Out of shape. LMAO!
I've no sense of color combi...
Clash with the heart. :P
Hahaha! Reminds me of art&craft lesson!

I want to go sushi making lesson.
But 24 bucks...
Should i go? :(
Need to save money for my contacts also.
I want coloredddd ones.
:(
$_$_$_$_$
Note to self-
Things undone:
1) Mentoring fiesta proposal
2) Macro Econs Journal
3) AVS Tutorial
4) PM site evaluation project
6) GEM project
5) CNY Shopping
-
Happiness is,
looking at silly things you did just to make me smile.
:)
爱不单行,别害怕。

No comments:
Post a Comment