I skipped EMC today...
Partially cause i slept late... =P
Another reason...to take my cough medicine.
I woke up at 7+ only to realise theres lesson at 8-_
No use going since i knw i gna be late more than half hour then my attendance will not be there
AVS was quite fun.
Played with lights.
I want heart shape!!
But stilll........
-_-"
I think my GEM's lecturer is so slow.
But heck la heck, not in the mood to care about that anyway.
We did potraits of one another, and present to the class.
Then finally he started on lecture which other classes alr did last week.
Think Ly&I are falling asleep >.>
My mood veri the bad these 2 days..
HAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII.
Alot have been going through my mind.
Family, friends, you.
Torture.
Everything will be back to normal soon......right right???
='(
Work on sunday, party on sat.
Early morning going to renew passport tmr.
I need drink alot CHICKEN ESSENCE LIKE SERIOUSLY..
DAM CUI!!!
My legs like cmi.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment