Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Adapted from someone's blog :
Finally, and always, there is love. By this, I don’t mean that economic bargain that often passes for love these days. I don’t mean that I will love you if you get good grades, or that I will love you if you’ll sleep with me, or that I will love you if anything. I mean what I mean when I say ‘I love you’. Without expectation, condition, term limit or obligation. To say that and to mean it in that way, makes me happy. What makes the happiest of all is when someone says ‘I love you’ to me, meaning it as unconditionally as I intend to mean it and I simply accept it. When I love without goal and accept love without doubt, I am happy. In this, I am not pursuing happiness. I am becoming it.

Very truue^^
Anw, say hello to my 5530 xpress music.
Thanks dad&mum for sponsoring me half of th price
teeehehhee (L)
& thanks fr those shitty comments from some people eg : "Buy IPHONE LA $300 ONLY,BUY JAP PHONE SHIOK LEH,"
Go knock wall pl0x.

and and andddd, i feel like fainting now.
:(

No comments: