Cause i know, how i feel, about you now.
-
Yesterday...
Another unlucky day.
First thing in the morning 8am, i didn't know law lecture was changed to T7
& I went t4 waiting & sweating like mad dogzx
Me, being me, dropped 2 plates of chicken rice+1 bowl of soup @ fc2 during lunch
Then theres this !#@$#$#! girl who shouted damn LOUD
& People think it was me who shouted.
-_!%@$!@%#!$!@#
Then wherevr i go people keep staring at me like im some retarded kid
Then during MAT lecture something spooky happen
Went lib but project rm was only available at 5pm
So went cafe to do our const tutorial
On th way there
Jingsheng knocked onto the library's baricade
Me, being me, laughed like shitzx
& When we're going down the red stairs
Guess what?
I FOOKING FELL DOWN & SLIPPED LIKE IN FRONT OF THEM LAH !#@$!#%!@
PINKY NEARLY DROPPED!!!
Despite my day being so unlucky,
I still have to do idiot CONST TUTORIAL
& MSWORD IS DAM RETARDED MAKE ME SO PISS OFF.
K bye.
I felt so sorry to alot of people.
:(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment