Saturday, June 6, 2009


















Kooniiiieee.
Ohmgggg materials test today is gone case.
Rly suckkkks.

Went for mentoring interview.
Ohmy, i give stupid answers.
Pray for me t get in hor.

Then went clementi for dinner
Ohmy, gastric pain.

Anw laughed alot today.
Stomach cramp.

[Edited]
I just want to know what happen.
I thought things were fine for you&me at first?
When we first stepped into this sch,
We're still discussing how will we do in this course etcetc.
Everything seems fine to me.
Untill i heard the news yesterday,
You won't tell me what happen or why are you doing that.
So i think it's no point asking you anything.
I know there is a reason behind it.
You are not the type of person who will act so harshly.
I just wna say,
Friend,
No matter what, i can be your listening ear.
Whatever problems you have, don't stuff them all inside you.
It will only do more harm.
&, most imptly,
Think back before you _.
It's so not you, not the you i know anymore.
To me, if the news is really true,
It will b very wasted.
Hope you come back soon.

No comments: