It's fun talking t my malaysia friend.
Makes me rmb alot alot of malaysia's stuffs.
The food, the place, shopping, farms, kampong, genting, cameron highlands.
Although i hate going back to perlis cause of the long journey,
(Penang>AlorStar itself take up one day alr)
Stilllll, i miss my relatives alooot.
I see them like once/twice a year only.
AHHHHHH.
+ poly life is so hectic, don't even have time to go back KL.
Sheesh.
-
Tmr going back sch to hand up BE2501.
I try not to call it law anymore.
Cause the moment i put "I HATE LAW " on msn,
People will ask, " You commit crime ah why hate law?"
OHMY OHMY.
Oh anyway, i'm still thinking of what weapon to bring tmr.
Can't bring pinky along, too heavy.
Bring pinky's battery?
HAHHAHA.
Sotplug.
I gna karate/muaythai/taekwondo someone tmr.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment