^The face after cycling for 60KM.
Okay, i'm v v v v v v v v TIRED.!!
I think im going back sleep later on.
Blog about yesterday first.
Started off the day at school, waited for empresses & emperor to do their stage
Then travel to Elfie's house to put their bags.
Took bus to ECP.
Roller bladed. I look like some noob who keeps falling backwards.
Ok, waste my money. 12 bucks.
Energy half drained alr.
& then went to rent bicycle.
Decided to cycle from ECP to changi.
Ohmy, its really my first time experience.
Cycle halfway my gear got problem & keep adjusting the seat.
So drag alot of time.
Start off the journey at 7+ , reach there at 9+
We stopped near pulau ubin jetty omgz.
Ate nasi lemak.
Then cycle back again at 10+.. this time much bettter, stop 1-2 time only.
Overall, great experience but tiring.
I can't believe i cycled for 60km. LOL
Now : butt pain, leg pain, hand pain, whole body cramp = its time to sleep again.

No comments:
Post a Comment