Ohmg i'm speechless about today.
Morning, learned photoshop, did boring stuffs with boring lecturer,
Webcamm-ed awhile with ah hwee.
Lunch at fc 3.
Went around school after that.
I kana BULLIED lahhhh ohmg!
First thing, jk throw the stupid grass thing or whatever shit on my head!!
AND I THOUGHT IT DROPPED FROM THE UPPER FLOORS
SO I SHOUTED LIKE SZB AT THE UPPER FLOOR PEOPLE
Ohmg diu niannzx.
Second thing, when i'm not aware, he go pull down my hairclip.
F I TOOK LIKE 15MINS ON THAT PONG PONG HAIR & NOW KANA DESTROYED BY HIM.
Knssssss mood jitao downnnnn! :(
& then they went on talking about some stuffs idk also.
Then we're on the topic about camping at school overnight to do homework.
Cause yesterday they told me that we could actl stay overnight in school to study
Then i'm like fucking excited can wtffff.
I still thinking need bring TOOTHBRUSH anot. ( Laugh lah laugh. )
Then blahblahblah they make it sound so REAL until....
THEY DISCLOSED THEIR LIES DURING EVENTS EXP.
I was still looking forward to it OHMG OHMG KILL ME.
Then they laugh like shit.
Please dont lie to me anymre. :( I scared i can't take it.
& Jiale say , " Theres still somemore leh. Tell you tonight. "
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OHGMOGMGOMGOMGOGM.
Bonkers.
Went to take a look at CCAs and home.
I gna have badminton sessions soon.
It's been a long time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment