First thing,
Did presentation on law.
I talk like space shooter.
Then i automatically pressed 'NO' when it prompt me to save.
I really don't know what i'm doing seriously.
Sorry to my grp mates, really sorry.
Second thing, i really catch no ballz on const lecture today.
:(
And when the lecture gets v boringggg,
this is what i do...

Hahaha, thanks koonie&zorine for the entertainment.
Third.
Something happen which really piss me off.
.
And and and
I thought i gna be alone while on the way home after the redline gang alight.
But heng, no.
I saw geraldine!
We're at the same cabin somemore. Hahahah. >:D
Had a small chattttt about school.
I guessed i really choose the wrong course. If only i did better in my cca/eng.
But well, that girl say,
" You choose your own path, it's too late regretting. Score well & there will be more paths opening for you in the future. "
And while waiting for 242, i was stoning as usual.
Then saw jiawei.
&He gave me small lecture on the bus.
Hahaha funny lah dey.
Didn't know he's a nice lecturer.
AND JIAWEI, JOIN A SPORTS CCA LAH.
Hahahah.
Anyway, it feels really great meeting old friends.
Meet up soon, esp those in SP! ( Hint: Hweeyee Ziying! >:D)
Not t forgetttt dearest nutt,chufang&lynnn's gang.

No comments:
Post a Comment