Had my very first lecture on law today. Bad one.
The lecturer just keeps talkng&talkng from the slides as if we cannt see
AND NOT ENTERTAINING AT ALL.
I kept chatting on msn,play with my webcam. :P
Then during tutorial we're asked t do some presentation,
WAKAOZXZX he keep pointing at us idk why. THE ANS IS EXACTLY FRM TH SLIDES OK.
& He kept going " Are you sure? " PLEASE ASK TH SLIDES, NOT US. zzz!
Then lunch with peeps @ MacD bfore going for another lecture on events structure etc.
LIKE OHMG I WAS RLY PAYING ATTENTION! The lecturer is much nicer than th previous one.
HAHA love that lesson cause i catch alot ballzxxxz frm there.
But i suck at drawing. :P
ANYWAY 03 has a new classmate! & we're so excited for his number&msn.
HAHAH bunch of funny people! :P
Anw, poly life is going on a v fast pace.
I need t buck up.
I want t get in local uni.!!!
AND STOP SEARCHING DEPM/FT/1A/03 ON GOOGLE. OHMG YOU STUPIDZXZX SPY. :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment