Catherine's 姆姆.
Kept playing with it ystd! Cute as jiro hahaha.
I want one toooooo. But blogshops are selling at a very expensive rate. :(
So like went all th way t corina's house ystd for th first time.
They took a whole lot of vids from KL's concert, & it's all jiro only!! HAHAHA.
Coolz man! \m/
I still haven't get t eat my pepper lunch.
Si jiji, you want eat anot one? Taoyan man!
HAHAHA.
School is starting in one week's time. Ohmg. Excited&scared.
& there's FAHRENHEIT TONIGHT. (:
I want one toooooo. But blogshops are selling at a very expensive rate. :(
So like went all th way t corina's house ystd for th first time.
They took a whole lot of vids from KL's concert, & it's all jiro only!! HAHAHA.
Coolz man! \m/
I still haven't get t eat my pepper lunch.
Si jiji, you want eat anot one? Taoyan man!
HAHAHA.
School is starting in one week's time. Ohmg. Excited&scared.
& there's FAHRENHEIT TONIGHT. (:


No comments:
Post a Comment