Monday, March 2, 2009

Dun say i haolian, i only want to complain.


































Today -- Half sucky.
I enjoyed usual laughing sessions wf osn during&off work(:
But s leader pissed the hell outta me in the later day.
Cont doing outbound today i sua, REN MING.
I did it fast&steady for 2 bloody completed accounts, she nvr say anything, i SUA, REN MING.
Data Cleaning.
S leader : Eh you go do your data cleaning now, ALOT ALOT ALOT MISTAKES. (Serious face)
Me : (Gives the stunned face) Oh! okay.
Me ( After looking at the data cleaning list ) : HELLO MISS(OR MR?), 0 ERRORS, do what shit?
S leader : Oh? I haven look yet..
HELLO, you haven't even look at the fucking data cleaning list, and you give me that face&said those.
It's like saying " You do so fast, SEE! NOW ALOT MISTAKES. "
Like (@&$*(@&#(*@&(!!@)(*! , kaninabei. I do fast, NO ERRORS, and you still scold me for many errors? What on earth is this man. Fuck your &@*^!*^!*&^@*&.
Ya, if it was SHIR_ / L you won't be saying that do them right. Tsktsk.
After that, was told to count whatever shitty new records.
Was afraid that i did the wrong way, so asked her.
S leader : You know what is vomit blood anot? Shirlynnnn~~ You do.
Me : NO NEED, I KNOW ALREADY. (@!*@!(!*(!*@&*#$&
&*!!@&, I KANA SCOLDED BY CUSTOMERS NOW YOU DULANZX ME FOR NO REASON. FUCKUP LAH. Shouldn't i be the one dulan-ing? omgz wtffff!
Simply bias.
Seriously, SO WHAT IF YOU LIKE OLDER JC GIRLS? I DUN GIVE A DAMMMNNN(:
'Cause i'm gonna prove to you i can do things better than them. & I already fucking proved myself these 2 days. KNOW WHAT IS EFFICIENCY? I'll make you understand that. (:
Like hello? WE TOOK OLEVEL OKAY. Do you need to say till like we're so dumb that we can't do anything? Do you think we're still in PRIMARY SCHOOL?
I know Os is peanut to those JC people/guai kias you have there, but, that period meant alot to me you fucker knnccbllj!

Enough of s leader.
Hweeyee : " i ask jiro kill her. "
YESSSS JIRO IS BESIDE ME RIGHT NW(magazine)&ASK HIM KILL EUUXX. :( *Act like XIAOMEIMEI.*
Kns.

Any advise if i shuld buy a fujitsu or acer lappyyy?

No comments: