
I think when i got suay, i really very suay.
When i got lucky, i really very lucky.
Just like wan cab no cab, don't want cab alot of cabs. (Eg.)
Lousy example but whatever.
Mood just SUCK today.
Scold alot of (*#&@*^@#&*^@#*&@!!@**&#.
I'm so sorry but i can't take it. 'Cause i'm damn suay today. Suay until bwg.
The only un-sway thing is my make up.
Want t catch a good movie, full seats. @*&#@*^
Nw, people come telling me i can't bloody work on monday.
Thanks alot for the free off-days.
I sound like i'm despo for work but i'm not.
It's just that i'm super bored at home because,
1) MY DEAR FRENS ARE JC-ING
2) MY DEAR FRENS ARE WORKING
3) MY MAMA IS WATCHING HER K DRAMA
4) MY COUSIN IS BLOCK TEST-ING
5) THERE'S NOTHING FOR ME TO DO AT HOME EXCEPT PLAYING COM.
6) TV IS SO BORING, NO SHOWS INTEREST ME EXCEPT 5PM ONWARDS.
7) WORK = $ , AT HOME = NO $
8) THE MORE I STAY AT HOME = THE MORE I EAT = FAT.
BUT ANYWAY, LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE,
I can watch my 爱就宅一起 on monday. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment