Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I talk sense, you talk shit.

ZOMG i treated mum to bento.
HAHAH, ya you must be saying bento nia.
BUT i still treated my mum.
Satisfaction okay!
HAHA
Cause my pay came wahahaha.
Loves.

&OHMYGOD,flh is on this mth's teenage!
HAHAH another loves.

And yah, no work again today :(
Seriously i know all of us are waiting for shane to call/msg.

-
In The Past,
You backstabbed me,
i tolerate.
You gossiped abt me,
i tolerate.
You used me as a substitute,
i tolerate.
You suan me,
i tolerate.
You looked down on me,
i tolerate.
You treated me like ur dog,
i tolerate.
You said i copied you in whatever shitz,
i tolerate.
You copy me can, i copy you cannot,
i tolerate.
You said my circle of friends are so small,
i tolerate.
Things you once did,
i tolerate.

I sua, 'cause they were the past.
NOW,
You por people.
NOW,
You've got ur oh-so-nice "treasurable" friends.
NOW,
When they've no time for you, you come t me.
NOW,
You lie to me.

i ALSO tolerate.
I didn't, in any time,
Disclose you 'cause i thought you'll really change,
& Realise those things that you've done wrong.
You expect me to give in to you all the time.
You dua ji.
You big.
You win in everything.
Or should i say,
You WANTED to win in everything.
As you can see, i tolerated. All along.
I just wna say, there's a limit to my tolerance.
I can't give in to you all the time.
What more do you want to say now?
I'm a backstabber, ya.
I'm a hypocrite, ya.
I'm a bitch, ya.
Any more?
(Look at my title.)
Understand those words before you named it on others.
You yourself did what,
You knew it better than anybody.
What did you lie about?
You knew it better than anybody.

Say i'm a fuck up person,
but,being a friend here,
i advise you should really reflect on urself.
Why do you keep losing friends?
There's always a reason.
I'm not starting any unreasonable blog wars with you here.
All i'm stating are pure&standing truths.

How much, just how much, in these 3 years have i done for you?
Even if i had done nothing, really NOTHING,
At least, i tolerated all the shitz you've given me.
You took me for fucking granted.
Like i MUST be there.
& now you called me a hypocrite,& fuck off etc.

Seriously, i just want to say,
Go&find ur so great 2/_ friends,
Go&find ur b___ mates(if you ever have one?),
Go&find ur beloved 4/_ classmates,
&

LEAVE ME ALONE.

Note: If you think i'm talking about you in this DEDICATION, then i'm talking about you.
If you tink you're guilty about the above stated stuffs, then i'm talkng about you.


No comments: