Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Right here right now


















Muiiiizxzxzxzxz cny top.
Wtfx people say it's BLACK.
Hello it's not completely black lah okay.
Why can't they just stop being so traditional.
Hahaha.

-
Anw, cny is real boring this year.
I've not much relatives staying in singapore.
So 2 days of visiting is enough.
The rest of cny i guess i'll just stay at home while most of my friends are out there visiting.
Yawnnns.
Friday is the release of JAE results.
I'm so gna off my silent mode.
HAHAHA.
G'luck t everyone.

I super hate economic crisis.
Angbao money decrease!! + i need to save up for poly expenses, fork out money for notebook.
Rarrrrrrrrr. Stupid stupid stupid. _l_

Prawn noodle session tmr.
Yayyyyyyyyyy.

&PS NUTT: Get well soon, bless you wf my holy laughter. *laughs*.
Since everybody is listing out their "MISSES", i guess i'll list mine too.

I miss happymealers.
I miss my friends.
I miss choir mates.
I miss lessons.
I miss secondary school life.
I miss bitching about people wf people.
I miss chatting while the teacher is talking.
I miss looking around for teachers while sms-ing in class
I miss passing notes to shawny even though shes beside me
I miss looking at nutt&junko laughing crazily in class
I miss making fun of shawny's small cutesie eyes
I miss chionging to canteen after school
I miss walking around the school
I miss slacking/studying outside panel room
I miss studying,mugging,laughing in macD.
I miss laughing loudly in macD although everyone is looking
I miss study room.
I miss balcony
I miss our laughters.
I miss days when we dreaded going asaps
I miss complaining to nutt&shawny about people
I miss GEOGRAPHY LESSONS even though i dreaded it last time
I miss mrlee's jokes
I miss pon-ing lessons
I miss CCA-ing & going to jp after that
I miss taking one round of 240
I miss taking morning 154 where jurong-ians are dozing,stoning,revising,mugging
I miss writting pages&pages of notes.
I miss the $1 rice stall
I miss some of my classmates.

Treasure your last year, sec4-ians.
You won't know how much you miss until you graduate.
;)

No comments: