1) I lock my blog because i didn't update & i duwna see my face on th top post.
2) I HAVE 4 MORE PAPERS TO GO.
3) I hate my carelessness.
4) I'm so into One Step At A Time.
5) ZacEfron/Effron isn't hot.
6) I'm so awaiting for after Os.
7) I'm the one who tag her, what you want.
8) Stupid K, your character suck even though you're popular shit. But i dun care.
9) To the fly that stop at me,nutt&zy's table for quite a long time, please bring us good luck.
10) I'm lack of 02.
11) Ldr pwns me a minesweeper flags.
12) Ldr sent me stupid oldies which aren't nice at all.
13) Bloghopping&Youtube-ing.
14) Going off in 5 mins.
15) I've got so much t say.
16) Jiayou for th last few paper.
17) Happy early/belated birthday t nutt.
18) Yzy sent me a message which makes me LMAO.
19) Its about camel having nehneh on their back
20) & elephants having tooooot~ on their face.
Bye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment