Due t my boring-ness this whole morning(since 8)&halfafternoon,
I went t see quite alot of movies&dramas.
LMAO.
Spiderwickchronicles,Narnia(1),Semi-pro,Saw III(Sick siol.)!
Some watch half,some completed.
Thennnn, link here link there,
Suddenly click on the rain's drama(Alovetokill).
Damn effffing nice! & rain is supr hot(in that show).
Didn't know he was that hot manzx.
Then i suddenly rmb nut saying something abt the Clear Shampoo Adv,
"...Clean means no dandruff...I'm Rain."
Hoho, fly fly up the sky. Hothothot!
Ok, i'm dramaqueen. LOL!
Proceeded t study at ard 2-4 plus.
2 houuurs, did some emath.
I totally didn't touch up on humans&sci this whole hols!
Roooooooooaaaarrrrrrr.
Shall do it next week.
And eng compres&composssssssss,
I haven't gt my tys frm nut & my compre package is still sleeping under my table.
Smartass siol.
I'm addicted t the secondserenade song!
So loooove.
And nuffnang is not working.
Long enough?
I guess so.
Friday, June 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment