Ive KK everything.
My life is like a total shit.
I don't really feel anything now,
Because ive been through alot of failures.
Its really N-U-M-B
Im going 16(-.-?)
I duwna remain like this.
Everything suckkkkkkkkk lahr,
=/
Miss th previous me alot.
At least theres still people who can cheer me up&i can really have a good laugh at that time.
Now all ive got is empty.
Some backstab me,some spread shit rumours,
Some can get angry at only me over trivial matters.
I really lost the meaning of friends.
Aren't friends suppose to know each other well?
Aren't friends suppose to forgive&give chance to each other?
Aren't friends suppose to share the joy&fight the sorrow together?
If not, then what are friends for?
For Backstabbing,For helping you spread rumours,
Or for using you as a vent-anger machine?
Don't keep finding my faults
Look at yourselves, are you really right all the time?
I didn't even spread,backstab or use friends as a vent-anger machine
&why am i always the one that you people get angry at=.=?
Shuldn't it be th other way round?
Really,
The dark side of human,
Complicated,weird&scary.
But i won't give a damn,
Because theres still people around me that i care.
Won't because of you's', i give up everything.
Cbk&co.
Bye.

No comments:
Post a Comment