Sunday, January 20, 2008

I was super low yesterday.
Didn't rly enjoy any single bit of everything.
Except th time when we're joking about sth like mad.

Because i hear something that i don't wna hear in th morning.
I didn't blame anyone for spreading whtever shits,
but HER.
That HUMs who keep avoiding topics.
She was the one who started it.
But i don't care anyway.

She think its nice to spread rumours,
so let her be.
She think this kind of topic is nice t spread,
so let her be.
She think its fun to see me in this kind of situation,
so let her be.

&let me tell her something:
You've said alot of different things t different person.
We hate you.
You can just go&die.
Even if you said you didn't say whatever shits,
No one will ever believe you,
or at least, I WONT believe anymore.

& what matters now to me is still studies.
*
going out ltr.
pardon me for th low mood. >;l

No comments: