Thursday, January 17, 2008

Hello.
Im hell tired.
Bye.

*Added:
Okay.
Thou shalt elab more on today.
First period was AM.
Did some qns, i suck in amath.
I failed th re-test.
Bet they will phone parents&make me get tons of scoldings,
then aftr that they will ask me to drp amath.
Yeayea, im nt gna count amath in my L1R4, but if i ever have the chance to not drop it,
i will try my best. -_
Second period was PE cock.
Ran 2 rds around sch compd, suck.
Nvr run for dam long, as usual im last lah.
Who cares -_"
16sets of jumping jack.
Thanks, my legs are wobbly like fuck.

History also sucks like hell.
I rly couldn't concentrate.

Coregeog.
I love rani voice.
She have high frequency y'know.
She teach way faster than someone.
Went library do some qns(?), but was crapping all along.
Zzz.

Jp & bought my phy,chem tys.
Im still lack of humans&coregeog which i needed most.

*
I think i'll get muscle cramps tmr&won't be going to sch=D
Aight, kidding.
-_ Long dayssssssssss.
Lesson till 215.
Ngeeann poly thing till 5+(?), which i think will be veryvery sian.
Thinking back, the SP trip last yr was veryvery sian also.
One-way trip.~ Shits.
&Fri, LONG DAY ALSO.
Gahr.

No comments: