Friday, December 28, 2007

Queensway&Bugis ystd with cxe.
Already know what to buy for new year
Need to save money!!

Went imm also, & she become 花痴恩 all the way.
Like so funny lah.

Home around 7.

*
hey bitch.
Yes, you idiot fucking bitch.
tolerating you since 10298390342 years ago.
you this PAI MA PI,HYPOCRITE,BACKSTABBER,UGLY,FAKE bitch.
you, together with that idiot teacher of yours, are fucking bias.
yaya, i didnt attend LALALA often, thats why i can't take part in any *******.
& you know whats the reason? Because everytime i go,i feel so left out.
& i see that idiot fucking face of you&that idiot shit *****,i feel like vomitting.
I rather stay at home shake leg than go there see you two de face.
Sucks like hell.
i knew it very earlier on, that if im not in th ********,i will be ended like that.
I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW.
& i dont wish to be in your stupid mtg also, because i'll be so left out.
sometimes i wish ******* will come back.
You this fucking bitch, dont think i hao qi fu ok.
& please lah, its so fucking obvious that people dont like you STICKING AROUND, doing your stupid dramatic actions.
So what if you're the ******** ? i dont even fucking respect you.
Because you dont deserve this respect.
You think you're chio? & stop exercising or whatever shit lah, makes no difference ok.
Argh.
YOU SUCKS, & I HOPE YOU'RE SEEING THIS POST,& I WILL BE HAPPY LIKE SHIT.

No comments: