Hello.
Its a boring day today,
Other than geography.
Cause i always find seeto funny when she looks at me
& i started pointing out this & that to Adeline&Derong.
Other than that, ziying is busy with her MrPotter&didnt talk alot to me =(
Thats a sad thing.
I manage to listen throughout Ng's lesson
Since im not tuition-ing,i must struggle to be awake through every of his lesson
This is so ZZZ!
I didnt sleep in class today! Yay?
Its hard not to sleep during Seeto's lesson
Lucky ive got Adeline&that entertainer&ChocoMini&Entertainer's Sweet beside me,
or else i will be called up by her alot of times alr.
Yawns! *_*
I wanted my free copy of teenage mag so much can T.T
I gna get/buy it by tmrrrrrrr, heck that free copy alr
Stupid, nothing is free in singapore. So kiamsiap~ =(
Anyway,please call me along if anyone going to buy teacher's day present for any particular teacher. Only for PriSch~
Shit ass,im not gna buy for SecondarySch teachers. <- Suckeh>; D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment